CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION
TASK FIELD OF THE CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION UNITS
Crime Scene units are responsible for the detection, registration, collection, protection, packaging, sending to the related units and investigation of the evidence about crime or suspect at the Crime scene.
THE AIM OF CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION UNITS
1- Determination of Crime
a. Is this crime/accident?
b. Is this murder/suicide?
2- Determination of Crime Scene
3- Determination of evidence
5- Determine Crime time and contact between perpetrator and aggrieved
At Headquarters of Crime Scene Investigation, training of the CSI staff, logistik, technical support, management of systems, performans assesment, disaster victim identification, search for people presumed dead with cadaver dog operations are performed.
At provincial police offices, crime scene investigation, developing fingerprint at laboratories, identification using fingerprints with AFIS, forensic image operations are performed
WORKING OF INSTITUTIONAL CAPACITY INCREASE
· New AFIS Project: Fingerprints are taken scope of the PVSK’s fifth Clause. This fingerprints record to AFIS and these can be searched all province. At the end of this Project there will be 700 work station in 81 province.
· At all province, documantation standard format and standart practises established
· Otomation System Project: With this system all work flow and performans measurments can be monitored.
· Central feature and appearance of a person system is established and seperate databases are combined and so that all investigation units can investigate all database.
· A brochure prepared to the aggrieved about what they must do at the crime scene, information about the process, what should they do after the examination. In brochure there is also a survey link, with this link they can write their comment about examination, fill the survey about servise.
DVI Operation in Afghanistan Photography Of The Developing Fingerprint
Training Of The CSI Staff (Shooting Reconstruction)